IBM SPSS Statistics is an integrated family of products that offers a rich set of capabilities for every stage of the analytical process. Modules in the IBM SPSS Statistics family can either be purchased individually, or bundled to fit your needs.
IBM SPSS Statistics Bundled Options
IBM SPSS Statistics bundles combine some of our most popular modules into a single purchase option.
– IBM SPSS Statistics Standard
Fundamental analytical capabilities for a wide variety of business and research questions.
– IBM SPSS Statistics Professional
Additional capabilities to address issues of data quality, data complexity, automation and forecasting.
– IBM SPSS Statistics Premium
A full range of analytical techniques plus structural equation modeling (SEM). In-depth sampling assessment and testing, and procedures for direct marketing.
Featured IBM SPSS Statistics Modules
– IBM SPSS Statistics Base
– IBM SPSS Advanced Statistics
– IBM SPSS Bootstrapping
– IBM SPSS Categories
– IBM SPSS Complex Samples
– IBM SPSS Conjoint
– IBM SPSS Custom Tables
– IBM SPSS Data Preparation
– IBM SPSS Decision Trees
– IBM SPSS Direct Marketing
– IBM SPSS Exact Tests
– IBM SPSS Forecasting
– IBM SPSS Missing Values
– IBM SPSS Neural Networks
– IBM SPSS Regression
– IBM SPSS Advantage for Excel 2007
– IBM SPSS Amos
– IBM SPSS Statistics Programmability Extension
– IBM SPSS Sample Power
– IBM SPSS Statistics Developer
– IBM SPSS Statistics Server
– IBM SPSS Text Analytics for Surveys
– IBM SPSS Visualization Designer
You can also visit IBM SPSS for detailed information.